[GSBN] Straw bale builder in Sweden

asbn at baubiologie.at asbn at baubiologie.at
Thu Feb 22 22:23:13 UTC 2024

Dear Kyle

For Sweden please contact the Swedish straw bale network, managed by
Karin Malmgren from Ecotopia, there are also straw bale courses:
https://www.ecotopia.se/sv/evenemang/halmbalshusbygge-2024/
or Johanna Ghattas and Jens in ecovillage Goda Händer (nearbye):
https://www.facebook.com/ghekoby
or Torsten Lendt (halmhus.de/sv/) or on facebook [2]

---
Liebe Grüße/kind regards
Herbert Gruber
Chairman asbn - austrian strawbale network
baubiologie.at
strohnatur.at
Secretary ESBA - European Straw Building Association
strawbuilding.eu

Am 2024-02-18 10:17, schrieb Kyle Holzhueter:

> Greetings from Japan. I was recently contacted by a woman in Sweden
> interested in building an off grid straw bale home. Is there anyone on
> this list in Sweden I could introduce? I'm not sure of the location,
> but she works at www.angsbacka.com [1]
>
> Kyle

Links:
------