[GSBN] Fwd: Natural builders in Georgia (US) or Puerto Rico ?

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Tue May 30 18:05:48 UTC 2023

Steve Kemble and Molly Curry are in Asheville, NC.  As we say around here,
it's "Texas close".  They may know of folks in GA.

Bill Christensen
http://SustainableSources.com <http://sustainablesources.com/>
http://LinkedIn.com/in/billc108 <http://linkedin.com/in/billc108>

"I have performed an unscientific survey of people who are working in
coding and cybersecurity to see what language they use most often.
The result: profanity." --Gene Spafford