[GSBN] SB in the Ukraine

kevin rowell kevin at thenaturalbuilders.com
Wed Dec 7 08:19:19 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Great to see this, It caught my eye when searching my email.

If any of those on ground in Ukraine need any assistance myself and a
diverse team have been actively supporting orgs on the ground since the
invasion. I spent several months developing refugee related programs in
Poland for various larger Non government organizations. There is a healthy
natural building community in Ukraine that has been working with longer
term construction as well, especially in the Hemp construction arena.

Just ping me if helpful.

     Kevin Rowell - *The Natural Builders*
*     Founder - Chief Program Officer  *•  *www.NaturalBuilding.com
<http://www.NaturalBuilding.com>*
     Kevin at TheNaturalBuilders.com         Cell • 510.325.4277   - Whats App

     Skype: Naturalbuilders    CL 891512