[GSBN] SB in the Ukraine

Matts Myhrman mattsmy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 00:55:33 UTC 2022

Hey my friends,
David Eisenberg, myself, and our friend Bob Cook are helping a new friend
get info on Straw Bales For Shelter to some young go-getters in the
Ukraine.  They now have access to the online Version 2 of Build It With
Bales, the Russian translation of BIWB--Version 1, and also the old video
called Straw Bales For Shelter on YouTube.  More is in the works, and we'll
be asking for your help soon.
All best wishes from the International Corporate Headquarters (my straw
bale dome) of (still)Out On Bale, (un)Ltd.
Resident and Chief *Fun*ancial Offerer,
Matts
[image: 20221024_144536.jpg]