[GSBN] Fwd: Reaction to fire classification ?

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Fri May 15 14:28:16 UTC 2020

Hi colleagues
This refers mostly to European test standards I think.
Is anyone aware of existing classification of untreated, unplastered,
building-density straw, using data from reaction to fire tests ?

The classification is split into three parts, the main classification, the
smoke classification and the flaming droplet classification.

The final result looks eg like this:
D-s2,d2
or
B-s1,d0

I have been able to find references to Austrlan classification as class E.
But not the details of the test.

I think it might be able to get to D-s2,d2.

Best regards
Lars Keller

--
*Kontakt-info*
skype
jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com
Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark
---