[GSBN] ISBC2020

emily niehaus emily at communityrebuilds.org
Sat Apr 6 14:55:14 UTC 2019

All - I had such an amazing time in New Zealand at ISBC 2016. I hope that we can all do what it takes to make the next ISBC happen in 2020. Let me know how I can help. In light of the news of a 2019 European Straw Bale Gathering, maybe Canada needs to reconsider…

emily niehaus
founder of Community Rebuilds

web    www.communityrebuilds.org <http://www.communityrebuilds.org/>
blog    www.communityrebuilds.wordpress.com <http://www.communityrebuilds.wordpress.com/>