[GSBN] Pedagogical and in-depth explanation of diffusion-open exterior wall system

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:06:51 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,
In Denmark non-diffusion-open exterior walls are very common.
I am communicating with a Phd-student at the Danish Building Research
Institute who has a background of sustainable projects and who is keen to
put an effort into understanding how it is that diffusion-open exterior
wall systems actually work.
This might be obvious to many of us - we have seen the evidence.
But the learned opinion in Denmark says that diffusion-open exterior walls
generally do not work.

So, I am after resources. Homepages. Book-titles. Research. That explains
how and why.
?

Best, Lars
Small Planet
Om vores firma ~ link
Om vores masseovne ~ link
Om vores workshops ~ link
Kontakt-info
skype
jomorandin
lars.friland
jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com

Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark
---