[GSBN] Fire resistance of unrendered straw bales

Bohdan Dorniak bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Sun Aug 5 23:46:18 UTC 2018

Thanks for that Lance.

Good to know that Insurance is now available.

This now should be a Clause in Tender documents - notifying Builders of
their obligations during the straw bale wall building stage.

And should also be included in your tender to the Builder.

Generally smoking is prohibited on building sites - however it does go on.

Bohdan Dorniak