[GSBN] URGENT! Drying moisture out of SB walls

Paula Baker-Laporte FAIA paula at econest.com
Fri Apr 7 00:21:53 UTC 2017

We have used Keim liquid silicate coatings over earth plasters in an area
that was very susceptable to erosion from driving rain and had great
success with it. They make many different products and do a lot of
restorations with it in Europe and so I imagine they have a solution to use
over lime. Coatings are clear or pigmented. They can also do very exact
color matching if a sample is sent to them.
http://www.keimpaints.co.uk/about_us/comparison_of_keim_mineral_paints_and_limewash/

Paula Baker-Laporte FAIA,BBEC
Econest Architecture Inc.
www.EcoNest.com