[GSBN] Permeability question

Jim Carfrae jim.carfrae at plymouth.ac.uk
Fri Nov 13 12:07:08 UTC 2015

Hi Chris and Derek

I find this one of the most confusing areas of building science!
If in doubt I check a document that has helped me in the past, and I attach it in case it may help (you might have to read all the way to the end….)

Regards

Jim

Dr Jim Carfrae
Environmental Building Group
Room 302 Roland Levinsky Building
School of Architecture, Design and the Environment
Plymouth University
Drake Circus PL4 8AA
UK
07880551922