[GSBN] Data logging

Derek Stearns Roff derek at unm.edu
Wed Nov 4 20:20:57 UTC 2015

Yes, Matts, if this sensor were permanently buried in the wall, it would be useless in about a year.  I don’t think this is the device that we have been waiting for, but rather, like John the Humidity Baptist, it tells us that the time of our moisture monitoring savior is coming soon.  But if someone wanted to put it in the wall in a perforated pipe with a removable cap, similar to a DYI design of 15-20 years ago, then replacing the batteries at intervals would work.

Derek

Derek Roff
derek at unm.edu<mailto:derek at unm.edu>