[GSBN] Home insurance in general.

Jeff Ruppert jeff at odiseanet.com
Mon Sep 21 23:34:41 UTC 2015

All,

We are going to be featuring an article on insurance in the upcoming issue of TLS.  We expect to be doing a series of articles because the amount of information on this topic is extensive.  The more we dig into the insurance quandary, the more there is to share.  Basically, we want to bring some more light on this subject and the article will set the stage for hopefully a larger discussion and some action on in the near future.  Don’t miss out by subscribing if you haven’t already.

Sorry for the shameless plug, but I think it’s appropriate here.
Jeff Ruppert
Editor

The Last Straw
The International Journal of Straw Bale and Natural Building

P.O. Box 1809
Paonia, CO  81428
(970) 948-5744
www.thelaststraw.org <>