[GSBN] Failures due to moisture migration in bale walls

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Mon Jun 29 02:50:06 UTC 2015

Chris et al,

I recall a discussion about a house that Paul Lacinski brought to GSBN
about the McSweeney house back in 2005.  Among other contributing factors:

> The McSweeneys had not been venting showers, were drying laundry in the
>> house(including diapers) with no ventilation, and had a pot of water on
>> the woodstove.

The discussion starts at
http://sustainablesources.com/GSBNarchives/msg01783.html and many of our
illustrious members weighed in.

There are certainly other discussions related to moisture, moisture
transport, etc in the archives.  A simple google search of a phrase like
'GSBN moisture' or 'GSBN moisture failure' or similar should zero you in
on whatever you might need from our 18 years of archived discussions.

Happy hunting!