[GSBN] Home made mortar mixer?

Herbert Gruber asbn at baubiologie.at
Wed Jun 24 13:49:44 UTC 2015

Dear Chris

We use "Zwangsmischer" (pug mill mixer) – strong mortar or cement-mixers for mixing straw - earth - sand.
Usually these kind of mixers have a turning axe with three turning wheels on it.
We are able to mix great amounts of material in short time.
The problem is always a lot of power.
On YouTube I saw this, which I think is a good idea for power and transport of these heavy materials:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Qdmyg39UA

kind regards
Herbert
----