[GSBN] compression

Bob Theis bob at bobtheis.net
Thu Jun 4 22:43:53 UTC 2015

John is pushing your leg, Chris.

He's the one that invented the loading scheme that Janet sent the photo of.

So perhaps " pretty crazy " is a self reflection.

The best part of the story,  however, is that after numerous jokes about the multilevel bathing facility we'd  built, Janet bought shower caps and we were sitting in the empty tubs with our shirts off posing for that picture,  when the Building Inspector showed up 1/2 hour early.  He stayed completely deadpan, though, we put our shirts back on, filled up the tanks and the wall passed its compression test with flying colors. Or flying stock tanks.

Bob