[GSBN] SB Appraisals

Jeff Ruppert jeff at odiseanet.com
Wed Apr 1 22:41:58 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

We are working on a few related stories that affect most of us at some point.  The topics are obviously sticky issues on almost every project and we are wondering how you deal with them.  We have created a short survey for each topic, which are:
Appraisals of bale buildings <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LYe0dbiChvHrmhlckwzJAWX2TEEXC9JBbcFF4pmkObk/viewform>
Financing bale buildings <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HDor_qaJnmCYG_j_ALRSkd0LkkefTkpA1kPfobrVh2s/viewform>
Insurance for bale buildings <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nH7GlnWq-HP8CpdP5mMeEP8Zna-Sbjx9cvwKZxdI_aQ/viewform>
Follow the links and please do as much as you can.  We would like to share your input with the greater community and see where this goes.  If it’s not obvious, the results will be used in articles in upcoming issues.

You are the first group of folks to see these surveys so let me know if there are questions we are missing.  The point is to keep them short and easy, hopefully identifying specific areas for further research, so if changing one of the existing questions works for you it would be better than adding a bunch more questions.

Cheers,
Jeff Ruppert
Editor

The Last Straw
The International Journal of Straw Bale and Natural Building

P.O. Box 1809
Paonia, CO  81428
(970) 948-5744
www.thelaststraw.org <>