[GSBN] Nominate Andrew Alcorn

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Tue Mar 31 02:53:56 UTC 2015

As has been the case for quite some time now, the first step is to get
any potential nominees to subscribe to the list using that handy URL
which is at the bottom of every email that goes through the list.

If he's already a (read-only) subscriber, great!  We'll take a couple
days to insure that there are no objections, and then I'll make him a
full posting member.