[GSBN] ISBC2016 - Call for Abstracts Deadline extended

Min Hall minhall at xnet.co.nz
Tue Feb 17 20:43:59 UTC 2015

Kia ora or Hi Everyone - Due to a number of requests we have decided to
extend the Call for Abstracts to 9 March. Please check out the website for
details of what is required www.strawbuildconference.co.nz
<http://www.strawbuildconference.co.nz>

Its just over a year away and the reason we have put the call out now is so
that those of you who are thinking of coming from far away can have plenty
of time to figure out the best fares, etc.

We encourage each and every one of you to think seriously about coming -
February/March is a great time to be in Aotearoa, New Zealand and the
company and hospitality will be brilliant!

Cheers

Min