[GSBN] You (or some Natural Builder you know) Could be a TV Star!

Bob Theis bob at bobtheis.net
Tue Jan 20 21:14:08 UTC 2015

….Okay, so here's the pilot: the architect shows up on the job site of his straw bale high rise in Hong Kong, which is being built on a barge. A typhoon sweeps in, the barge breaks loose, and after a week at sea, it runs aground on the shores of Borneo. So the architect has to survive by his wits AND complete the high rise using vines and bark and animal skins….

Okay, sure, it's got a few rough edges. But there's nothing like it out there, am I right?