[GSBN] Nomination

Pete Walker P.Walker at bath.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 12:53:28 UTC 2015

I would like to propose my colleague Dr Andrew Thomson to join as a
corresponding member of the GSBN mailing list. Andy is a very active
researcher on straw bale construction and is keen to make contributions
to various debates from time to time. He has been a non-corresponding
member of the email list for some time now.

best wishes

Pete Walker

--
Pete Walker
BRE Trust Professor of Innovative Construction Materials

Follow Architecture & Civil Engineering at the University of Bath:
Facebook & Twitter