[GSBN] Earth Building UK to Act as Repository for Global Research/Standards

Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer at hetnet.nl
Thu Nov 13 16:12:01 UTC 2014

Feile,

I second Bruce the EBNnet has the most complete resource available.

Other sources I know about are Craterre in Grenoble. The Kassel university 'Leem' research center home base of Gernot Minke.

Besides that you should be aware of the Leonardo project.

Rene Dalmeijer Proces Advies
Thomas Hoodstraat 2
1086 WE Amsterdam

06 48955419