[GSBN] nominations

Graeme North graeme at ecodesign.co.nz
Mon Aug 25 22:36:41 UTC 2014

HI Kevin - how are you going? Hope you had a good summer for cobbling!

As you may have picked up, you have been nominated by Tom Woolley and seconded by me to be a member of the GSBN network, but it seems that this may have slipped you by?

We would love to have you on board, but you do need to sign up to the list.

If you wish to do this and if you have any trouble carrying this out, please contact Bill below and he will guide you through the process.

cheers

Graeme
Graeme North Architects
49 Matthew Road