[GSBN] Fwd: Les Paillettes - Juillet 2014

Noé Solsona noe at anarchitecture.org
Mon Jul 21 05:09:07 UTC 2014

Hello Bill,

Yes you received it has you gave for the Feuillette house.

About your question, I don’t know the project, but this technique with batten is sometime use in houses for counter-bracing.
It can be plastered over it with a thick layer, minimum 2-3 cm over it.
The maximum width shouldn’t be over 8 cm and the gape in between should be at the minimum equal to the with of the batten.

Hope it answer your question
Kind regards
Noé...