[GSBN] FASBA: New German Approval for strawbuilding, 5-storey SB- building unveiled

M. Oehlmann martinoehlmail at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:17:47 UTC 2014

Great achievements,Dirk, wonderful! I remember launching a loadbearing
structure in Recklinghausen 18 years ago together with Harald Wedig. One of
the endexamination questions in France for the baccalauréat 2014 was: How
many strawbales do you need to build a house with the given measurements ;-)
Martin Oehlmann

NEW:
http://www.varzeadarainha.pt/en/?area=loja&livro=5.00-a-history-of-consciousness-liziewie
<http://www.varzeadarainha.pt/?area=loja&estante=ficcao1>