[GSBN] Centers of innovation?.

oasis at oasisdesign.net oasis at oasisdesign.net
Wed Oct 16 11:32:07 UTC 2013

Hey, Builders...

Seeing lots and lots of awesome traditional building, transport and
social systems here in Europe so far (thousands of good pictures),
with just a sprinkling of innovative new building and building systems.

We're heading south just ahead of the snow, and I wanted to refresh my
request to the list for leads on centers of innovation in natural
building, water, wastewater, energy, and especially integration of all
above.

While I'm raising this topic, I'd be curious to hear what this group
sees as the top centers for this sort of innovation anywhere in the
world?

Thanks,

Art & Family