[GSBN] Excellent worker available in US

Chris Magwood chris at endeavourcentre.org
Fri Sep 27 10:56:48 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I've typically avoided schilling on behalf of my students on this list,
but I have a graduate from this year's program who is American (based in
Colorado, but willing to relocate just about anywhere) who is an
outstanding worker and very serious about learning more and eventually
starting her own company. I'd really like to help her on this path, so
if any of you have an opening or an opportunity for her please let me
know and I'll pass it on to her.

We hired her onto our crew after the course ended, but her visa will be
up in mid-October and we reluctantly have to let her go...

Thanks!

Chris

--
Chris Magwood