[GSBN] Mechanized Cob Workshop: Using an excavator to mix and apply cob

Matts Myhrman mattsmy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:51:17 UTC 2013

Hey all,

Misha, would help to know where and when this is taking place.  Hope you
get a good turnout.

Just finished helping list-members Bill and Athena Steen with a three-day
workshop.  Feels good to be getting back in action and to confirm that I
can still pick up one end of a three-string bale.

All best wishes,
Grandpa Matts