[GSBN] How many strawbale buildings in the USA?

asbn asbn at baubiologie.at
Mon Sep 16 20:37:48 UTC 2013

Dear Catherine

I´ve got a map just today from Dittmar Hecken (Fasba) for Europe,
he counted SB-houses in Europe, asking the networks on the European
mailing-list.
It took a time but here it is (actual counting: 2013, last counting
was 2010):

If this picture isn't going through this list, here is the link to the
image:
http://www.baubiologie.at/result-survey-2010-2013.jpg

all the best
Herbert