[GSBN] new member

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 15 20:44:32 UTC 2013

I would like to nominate María Blender to the GSBN network. She is an
arquitect living in Chile and part of the new Chilean SB network (the
first national SB network in South America) and also speaks excelent
English and perfect German. We met in the ESBG gathering in Poland and
she was very enthusiastic about meeting more SB builders world-wide.

I would also like to nominate arq. Juanjo Garcí  Perez (originally
from Spain) who now lives in Chile. He is one of the founders of the
the Chilean network and also the oficial Representative of the Spanish
Speaking Strawbale Network (www.casasedepaja.org) in South and Central
America; he maintains a list of contacts of all people we know of
interested in SB in South and Central America.

http://construccionconfardosdepaja.cl/
http://construpaja.wordpress.com/

Rikki