[GSBN] Drainage within a plaster system

John Swearingen jswearingen at skillful-means.com
Wed Jul 10 14:47:53 UTC 2013

The drainage mat is very thin, and I'm not understanding how you plan to
"embed" the mat to the base coat, and then bond the exterior plaster to the
geotextile, both securely enough to keep the plaster layer from falling off
in a good shake?  BTW, I would consider using their "SecuDrain" rather than
Duraflow especially if you can get it with geotextile on one side only.

Have you thought of wrapping the building in something like DuraGreen?
 Never mind the plaster, grow plants.

John

John Swearingen
Skillful Means Design & Construction