[GSBN] Mid-Atlantic Region

Jacob Deva Racusin buildnatural at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 4 03:00:15 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I am looking for straw bale case studies in the mid-Atlantic region of
the Eastern US for precedents to reference in conversations concerning a
design project on which I am consulting.  If anyone has any leads on
well-performing straw buildings with plastered exteriors in this region
- or even better, if there are any designers or builders in that region
willing to lend their experiences to the conversation, I'd be most
grateful.  Feel free to contact me off-list to reduce bandwidth.

Cheers,
Jacob

--
Jacob Deva Racusin