[GSBN] [Strawbale] Inauguration of "European Straw Bale Gathering 2013". Participate in free online seminar ; -)

forum at lamaisonenpaille.com forum at lamaisonenpaille.com
Tue May 28 09:28:51 UTC 2013

Hello International baleheads,

Poland is organising the next European SB gathering on August 27-31.
They also intend to host online 'webinars' where different countries
will show their state of the art SB technology in the months comming to
towards the gathering. The first one is planned for comming thursday
20h00 (polish time that is). For more info, see below.

Pawe? Sroczyn'ski (p.sroczynski at cohabitat.net) is their spokesperson on
the European SB list (European strawbale building discussions
<strawbale at amper.ped.muni.cz>)

I don't know this person. Nor do I know if Pawel might be a man or a
woman as I have not yet come across this beautiful name. But, being that
they (the polish team) have been elected to carry the wonderful task of
hosting the next ISBG I suggest we invite Pawel to join us so he can
share with us directly.

What say you (anyone know him)?

André - thinking of travels again - de Bouter
France