[GSBN] A Climate Ride Challenge - Post Ride Update

David Arkin david at arkintilt.com
Sat May 25 13:36:46 UTC 2013

Hi GSBN:

Our CASBA mini-bale pal 'Baley' and I rode the Xtracycle (±65 lbs. (29.5kg)) 320 miles (515 km), raising awareness and a bit of hay-ll!

See our rig below (he's wearing a music player hat) and more fun pics on my Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/david.arkintilt?ref=tn_tnmn

Team CASBA raised at least $6000, much of it going to support the code effort.  However, we won't see those funds until the end of the year, so if anyone else is feeling inspired to support this effort please make your contribution directly to CASBA:  http://www.strawbuilding.org/sbweb/content/donate

Cheers,

David

*  *  *  *  *
Arkin Tilt Architects
Ecological Planning & Design

Please Support my 2013 CA Climate Ride (320 mile bicycle ride from Eureka to San Francisco, May 19-23, with a fundraising goal of $3,000 to support Straw-Bale outreach)
http://bike.climateride.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=2034
Thank you!

David Arkin, AIA, Architect
LEED Accredited Professional
CA #C22459/NV #5030

1101 8th St. #180, Berkeley, CA  94710
510/528-9830 ext. 2#
www.arkintilt.com

"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way."
— A. J. Muste