[GSBN] Modelling or measuring mass effect of interior plaster

John Swearingen jswearingen at skillful-means.com
Wed May 8 01:32:33 UTC 2013

Actually, when I was in Brazil and Uruguay it was precisely the early
morning sun that disoriented me.  I can handle the sun being in the North
sky, because who knows whether the sun is in the north or the  south sky,
anyway, without a compass. But East and West correspond to "left of sun"
and "right of sun", and THOSE switch in the hemispheres, proving, beyond a
shadow of a doubt (was the shadow on the north or south side??) that the
earth spins the same way in both hemispheres, even if water (reputedly)
doesn't.  Is this a digression?