[GSBN] Colin Newton

strawbales at bigpond.com strawbales at bigpond.com
Tue Sep 18 22:28:14 UTC 2012

Our warmest wishes of sympathy to you Chris and your families & friends.
Frank will get a chance to be part of the celebrations to honour Colin's
life at the Colorado conference tonight, my thoughts are with you from here
downunder.

Take care, Ingrid

Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow, Strawbale Construction

Ph. & Fax: 02 4443 5282 Mobile: 040841 5806

strawbales at bigpond.com

www.strawtec.com.au