[GSBN] A new heart for the New Year

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 26 20:17:06 UTC 2011

If you, like I, thought that HRH Habib of the Kootenays (aka Habib John
Gonzalez) had one of the biggest hearts around, you'd be wrong.

Or at least that's what the Medicine Men of the Western Canadian Health
Care Tribe would have us believe because they're going to operate on
Habib's heart at 6:30 am on Dec 28 in order to insert a stent into the
artery which they claim is too small (constricted). (In Habib's words re:
6:30 am operating time: "Who on earth is functional with sharp implements
at that hour? I’ll know in short order.")

If you've been following the news in recent days, you may recognise that
this procedure is the same one that HRH Prince Philip of England underwent
just before Christmas, except that in HRH Prince Philip's case, less than
a day elapsed between complaints of chest pains,diagnosis and surgery.
(Hence my suggestion to Habib that he start using the royal form of
address with his name, in the hope that it might help to speed things up
in his course of treatment.)

Just thought the SB community should know so that people don't go knocking
on Habib's door wanting him build their latest SB project ((at least not
in the next week or so anyway).   Or if they do go knocking on his door,
to take along lots of red wine and chocolate as gifts. (Good for the
heart. Eh ?)

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")