[GSBN] Holiday Greeetings ... and the Favor of Your Support

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Wed Dec 21 00:38:57 UTC 2011

Wonderful, David!  I think your alternative is an excellent consciousness raising initiative.  I've posted your message to a couple of other lists, and I've voted for your entry.

Thanks for the innovative thinking.  You inspire me to arrange my lights to spell out the words "Only 6.3 Watts" on the side of my house.  Technology can really help tacky come alive.  (But unfortunately, I don't have any lights up at all.  I wonder if there is still time?)

Derelict

Derek Roff
derek at unm.edu