[GSBN] Catalan vaults

valentina maini vmaini at mac.com
Sun Dec 11 17:24:59 UTC 2011

Hi Chris, i know a technical architect that can help....but he is here in Catalonia... so if you are still interested i will your contact to him.
ciao, valentina

Valentina Maini
arquitectura próxima
www.valentinamaini.net
t.933917631
twitter: @vmaini
plaça sant pere 9, 4º
08003 barcelona

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Use, disclosure, distribute, print or copy of this communication is prohibited by law. If you received this email in error please notify the sender and then delete it.