[GSBN] Light Straw fire test?

martin hammer mfhammer at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 11 19:15:04 UTC 2011

Chris and Alex,

I revisited this post from two months ago, and noticed that the link Chris
provided for Josh Thornton¹s Light Clay Straw research document gives only
the short (4 pg) ³Research Highlights² version.  The full ³Research Report²
is 148 pages and contains 10 pages on the fire testing (plus page Œv¹ in the
Executive Summary).  I looked but cannot find the full report on the CMHC
website.  However I obtained the full report from the author last year.  I
will send it to anyone who requests it (via YouSendIt)(14MB file size).

Martin