[GSBN] Embodied/embedded energy figures

Andy Horn andy at ecodesignarchitects.co.za
Fri Oct 28 10:14:09 UTC 2011

Way I look at it is.. what kind of world do we want to live in? ..relying on
high tech mechanical ventilation such that we have ACTIVE BUILDINGS AND
PASSIVE PEOPLE .or can we get up and open a window or door etc when it gets
too stuffy..SO WE CAN HAVE A PASSIVE HOUSE WITH ACTIVE PEOPLE..but then up
until now I have had the luxury of working in a far less of a colder
environment that those of you in Canada, UK etc.

cheers

Andy

  _____