[GSBN] duplicate messages

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Thu Oct 6 15:19:37 UTC 2011

Hi Rikki,

Did it just start last night or the night before?

If so, it's probably my doing.  I'm in the process of upgrading the
server - I do this by making a full backup of the exisiting one onto
another machine, perform the upgrades, and test everything before
switching over.

Thus there may be two servers pulling down the same messages and sending
them out.

Not to worry... I should be done with the final updates today or tomorrow.