[GSBN] no Timber frame for Alberta house

Alex Wilson alex at atwilson.com
Mon Sep 19 00:20:35 UTC 2011

Hello Bruce and everyone else,

Thanks so much for all the great input! Much more than I could have hoped for. I'll see my cousin next weekend and will share all this input with him. Great food for thought.

Cheers,

-Alex

Founder, BuildingGreen, Inc.
Executive Editor, Environmental Building News
On sabbatical through November, 2011
122 Birge Street, Suite 30
Brattleboro, VT  05301
802-257-7300 ext. 106
http://www.buildinggreen.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/atwilson

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is either a madman or an economist." Kenneth Boulding, circa 1980