[GSBN] Chris Magwood's new "Endeavour"

Bohdan Dorniak bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Wed Sep 7 04:09:56 UTC 2011

Congratulations Chris.

What a great idea.

These types of learning centres should be established throughout all
countries - as centres of excellence for sustainable construction colleges.

Regards,
Bohdan Dorniak

Bohdan Dorniak & Co Pty Ltd
Architects & Town Planners
47 Prospect Road
PROSPECT SA 5082
P: (08) 8344 8170, F: (08) 8344 6480
 <http://www.bdcoarchitects.com.au/> www.bdcoarchitects.com.au

Sustainability
[ Please consider the environment prior to printing this email ]