[GSBN] Looking for straw-bale construction photos

Mark Jensen markj at redfeather.org
Mon Jul 25 15:56:59 UTC 2011

Bruce and Martin,

I might have some of our toe up pictures. We do a slab on grade and then use
two layers of PT with pea gravel as the capillary break. But I'll dig around
if that's what he's looking for.

Mark Jensen

Construction Program Director

Red Feather Development Group

PO Box 907

Bozeman, MT 59771-0907

T: (406)585-7188

F: (406)585-7187

 <mailto:markj at redfeather.org> markj at redfeather.org
<http://www.redfeather.org/> www.redfeather.org

-Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail