[GSBN] US strawbale farmworker housing

Dan Smith dan at dsaarch.com
Thu Jun 16 19:03:22 UTC 2011

ej,

We were approved by USDA for a strawbale farm worker housing project
in Brentwood CA. We took it through construction drawings, though
unfortunately it has been put on hold by the farm owner.  However USDA
was in support and didn't seem to have these concerns.  I can send you
our contacts offline.

Dan Smith