[GSBN] US strawbale farmworker housing

Laura Bartels laura at greenweaverinc.com
Wed Jun 15 00:51:45 UTC 2011

ej,

I presented both for USDA folks in Moab in connections with Community Rebuilds (www.communityrebuilds.org) and in Murdo, SD who both support and have been involved in funding sb projects. I will send their contacts to you off list. I hope this will be helpful.

Cheers,
Laura

Laura Bartels
GreenWeaver Inc.
520 S. Third St., Suite 5
Carbondale, CO 81623
970-379-6779
www.greenweaverinc.com

We've moved to the Third St. Center
http://thirdstreetcenter.net/
A community place promoting inspiration, sustainability and creative exchange