[GSBN] Square footage of straw-bale homes

forum at lamaisonenpaille.com forum at lamaisonenpaille.com
Wed May 11 20:08:56 UTC 2011

Hello Joyce,
> ... have doubts as to the marketability and salability of smaller homes.
I studied to be a marketing manager in my younger days, so I learned
about statistics and the formulas used to draw conclusions from those
numbers. On the other hand, my father told me, to sell a house, one
'only' needs to find one fool(?)... In 2 cases he waited for several
years to find his buyer, and (in the end) was very well rewarded for
that patience.

In my case, I sold my (very big but largely unfinished) SB home for a
decent price (both for me as for the buyer) before I even got arround to
putting an add on my website.

Statistics are fun (for those who like them) but have never been able to
forsee the future....

Small houses can be made bigger by future owners and can in that way be
better adapted to their needs than an existing big house.

Bye,
André - roling the dice - de Bouter
France