[GSBN] Another Straw Bale House Fire Story

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Tue May 10 23:52:10 UTC 2011

G ' day Balers

In today's Sydney Morning Herald there is a story on a court case involving
a plumber and an owner builder in Orange in the West of New South Wales:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/appeal-the-final-straw-for-plumber-as-builder-wins-20110510-1ehb7.html

The fire was back in 2007.  It was an in-fill home and we visited the build
in the early days as prospeceptive consultants for a workshop etc.

However we did not like what we saw, nor the attitude shown so we declined.

If any Aussie  balers want any further info let me know off list, I do not
like court cases!

Always two sides to the story.

The Straw Wolf
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions