[GSBN] Looking for images of commercial sb buildings

Bohdan Dorniak bdco at adam.com.au
Tue May 3 00:47:25 UTC 2011

Hi Joyce
Hope all is well
I don't know if this project qualifies for the commercial sector?
This project (Therapia) was an internal fitout of a warehouse for a
Physiotherapy/Pilates studio.
We used strawbale walls as dividing walls between physio treatment rooms.
Also we used as many natural materials, finishes as possible.
The other project is the retrofitting of an existing wine making shed with
strawbale walls, also adding a tasting/laboratory,lunchrrom area in
strawbale.
The winery produces organic wines.

I hope all is going well with you.
I've put your name forward to a Aussie person who is looking for some
contacts in your part of the world - hope that's OK?
Cheers
Bohdan