[GSBN] Straw-Bale Blower Door and Infrared Test Results

Dan Smith dansmith09 at me.com
Fri Dec 24 18:51:11 UTC 2010

Thanks John for your usual thorough insights, I agree 0.6 is unreasonable unless you're dealing with PH certification, getting to 2.4 on the Zeta prefab was a significant effort.  It's good to know that the plaster layers are as effective as a
membrane barrier.
Dan

Dan Smith
Principal - DSA Architects